Are you ready to work in an exciting and fast moving gaming company? Akliz has been hosting game servers since 2011. You can help us grow even further and help us build the best online gaming experience. Akliz is seeking a full-time game support specialist to telecommute. Come join our team!
Help users run their game servers, coordinate with partners and communities, and help out with various tasks. This position requires you to operate with a high degree of autonomy fulfilling your tasks without direct oversight. You should be able to stay motivated while working from home and need exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Answer support tickets in live chat and email systems in a timely fashion during a shifting schedule between 11 AM and 11 PM Eastern.
- Follow Akliz customer support guidelines.
- Experience with Unix-based operating systems, using the terminal, and basic programming principles.
- Create proxies for users upon request or as needed.
- Diagnose game server issues using profiling tools or other skills.
- Maintain current partnerships as advised.
- Scout new potential partners for assessment.
- Learn how our modpack updating process works so as to make updates as requested by users.
- U.S. citizen currently residing in the U.S.
- 18 years of age or older.
- PC, mic, and fast internet.
- Intimate knowledge of running the game servers that we offer.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Run and/or moderate large gaming communities.
- College: associates degree or higher.
Think you're ready to apply to join our team? Email us at email@example.com and send your resume and cover letter!