- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Knack for problem solving
- Intimate knowledge of running the game servers that we offer
- Be available to work weekday late mornings/early afternoons and weekends, Eastern Time
- Run and/or moderate large gaming communities
- Experience with Unix-based operating systems and using the terminal
- Programming knowledge
- Experience with maintaining and updating a social media account on any social media platform
- Associate's, bachelor's or higher
- Answer support tickets in live chat and email systems in a timely fashion.
- Follow Akliz customer support guidelines.
- Maintain current partnerships as advised.
- Scout new potential partners for assessment.
- Update Facebook and Twitter regularly with approved tweets and memes.
- Draft social media messages for publishing outside of your working hours by others.
- Create your own memes themed for gamers to be published on social media.
- Learn how our modpack updating process works so as to make updates as requested by users.
To apply, email your cover letter and résumé/CV to
jobs [at] akliz.net.